NO HKA CLASSES JULY 4, 2015
However, HKA will be venturing the great outdoors instead! Gather up your family and come join us on July 4, 2015 as we hike the Aiea Loop Trail. Plan to stay for lunch following the hike.
• Meet at upper parking lot (see map) at 8:30 a.m. (arrive early, parking may be limited)
• We will begin hike as a group at 9:00 a.m.
• Bring water
• Wear good walking/hiking shoes
• Be prepared for light passing showers
• Eat a good breakfast
• Be safe on trail. Respect nature and act responsibly
Keaiwa Heiau State Park
99-1849 Aiea Heights Dr Aiea, HI 96701
Aiea Loop Trail Level: Easy to Moderate Elevation: 900 ft Length: 4.8 mile loop Duration: approx. 2.5-3 hrs.